Mold Removal

Safe and Complete Mold Removal Services

Professionals With Experience


Whether you’ve suffered from water damage in the past or if any type of water source has fed into an area of your home or business where it wasn’t supposed to, microbial growth can grow and can spread very rapidly. If you try and remove it yourself, the growth may subsist in areas you can’t see.

Microbial growth is dangerous since it introduces allergens and other substances to the air that can negatively affect the health of those around it. The water damage and moisture source always needs to be addressed before any mold removal can begin. Once that is done, our team can expertly handle the mold in your home or business to prevent future mold growth.

As certified and trained professional we make sure not to leave a home or business before all microbial growth has been properly and thoroughly removed and we are certain that it won’t come back. Time is essential to ensure that you don’t have to spend more money than necessary in ridding your property of the hazardous conditions associated with microbial growth.

Prompt Courteous Service

Your health, the health of your family, and the health of your employees are our number one priority. You can expect professionalism and quality customer care when you call Central Flood Management. As an IICRC certified firm, all of our technicians have been trained and have earned IICRC certification on all restoration equipment and methods.

Call Day Or Night!

Quick Response Time

  • BBB A+ Rating
  • 24/7 live calls
  • On our way in 60 minutes or less
  • Free estimates
  • We bill directly to insurance
  • We pay for your deductible up to $2500
Call Today

The Dangers Of Mold

Mold is dangerous for your property and for anyone who lives or works in a building that is infected with mold. That’s why you want to pay attention and act fast if you think you have mold in your home, business, or in your property. Some symptoms of exposure to mold:

  • red, watery eyes
  • runny nose
  • sneezing and/or coughing
  • headaches
  • rashes
  • asthma attacks

If you ever find mold in your home, you need to get a professional on site that can ensure the mold is removed safely, preventing further damage to your property and to your health.

Call Now! 800.553.5663

Contact us about Mold Removal and Cleanup

Certified and trained mold technicians